James Crowden has given many talks and readings on a wide variety of subjects over the years. These include talks at the Royal Geographical Society, The Alpine Club, the Royal Society (on the history of cider!) as well as Paris: La Maison des Sciences de l’Homme, Shakespeare’s bookshop, British Embassy and Avignon; Oxford, Cambridge and Bristol Universities as well as a wide variety of Literary and Food Festivals including Oxford, Dartington – Ways with Words, Bridport, Beaminster, Abergavenny, Ledbury, Hereford, Exeter, Tavistock, Ilminster, Crewkerne, Topsham and countless wonderful village halls, theatrical venues, remote farms, orchards and Apple Day events.
Upcoming Talks by James Crowden
- October 14 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- October 16 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm at Burrow Hill
- October 17 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm at Somerset Rural Life Museum
- October 28 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm at Cerne Abbas Village Hall
- November 10 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm at Electric Palace